Looking for the best gaming laptops under $600?
Here, take a look at a few best-selling laptops that cost just under six hundred dollars and are selling like hotcakes! 🍰
Let’s see together why people are buying these laptops like crazy!
Table of Contents
Best Gaming Laptops Under 600 Dollars
- Fueled by the revolutionary AMD Ryzen 5000 H-Series mobile processor, this IdeaPad gaming laptop...
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU to supercharge your favorite...
- 8GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM memory and 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Connectivity: RJ45 Ethernet, 2x2 WiFi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.0; 720p HD webcam and microphone array...
- 2 x 2W speakers with Nahimic Audio for Gamers; spacious gaming keyboard with white backlight
- 15.6" FHD Display, 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare...
- Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides...
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs....
- Standard Keyboard Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing. Intel UHD Graphics 600 with...
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode included. Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 14.31" x 9.86"...
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)
- 15.6 inches Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB...
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory; 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots - 1 slot open for easy upgrades)...
- LAN: 10, 100, 1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port); Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200...
- Backlit keyboard; Acer Cool Boost technology with twin fans and dual exhaust ports
- Exclusive true move 3 12,000 cpi, 350 ips optical 1 to 1 tracking esports sensor
- The world's lowest and most accurate lift off distance; Cable length 2 meter; 6.5 foot
- 256 center of gravity weight tuning configurations; Lift off distance: Customizable, 0.5 millimeter,...
- Split trigger 60 million click mechanical switches
- Revolutionary silicone side grips for increased grip and durability
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2...
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1...
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD...
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 (Base: 1395MHz, Boost: 1560MHz, TDP: 50W)
- Intel Core i7-9750H Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.5GHz)
- 15.6” 144Hz FHD (1920x1080) IPS-Type display
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Durable MIL-STD-810G military standard construction
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】Tbolt 20 Pro gaming laptop is the most powerful Teclast laptop computer...
- 【PREMIUM DESIGN】 Tbolt 20 Pro Windows 10 laptop has 4 speakers, one on each side and two on the...
- 【15.6 Inch HD Matte IPS】 This i5 laptops come with a 15.6 inch full HD matte IPS display with...
- 【FAST MEMORY & STORAGE】15.6 inch traditional laptop computers give you a fast 256GB SSD with a...
- 【BACKLIT KEYBOARD & LONG BATTERY LIFE】Tbolt 20 Pro gaming laptops keyboard is full size and has...
- 15.6 inch FHD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 discrete graphics with Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 13.3-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1440 x 900 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- OS X Yosemite, Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
- Gaming Laptop
- 15.6” FHD 60Hz Display
- Tuned by THX Audio
- THX Spatial Audio
- Windows 10 Home
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 is a 14″ laptop that has a FHD display with 1920×1080 resolution. The laptop also has a wide-angle viewing angle, sleek narrow bezels, and a powerful processor for enhanced performance. It comes with 8GB of RAM and a 256GB solid-state drive, which provides fast read/write speeds, while the AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics provide sharper details in video playback and gaming, giving you an immersive experience.
The laptop has a built-in fingerprint sensor that enables extra security and Windows Hello. It also has a backlit keyboard for easier typing in dark environments, as well as an HD webcam with microphones to allow you to communicate clearly with family and friends. In addition, the laptop is powered by AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor and runs on Windows 10 OS.
Con: Although this laptop is slim and compact, it weighs somewhat heavy (2.4kg). Also, the battery life could be better and the speakers are not that loud or crispy. The touchpad can feel a bit stiff at times and there’s no option to change the position of the layout buttons on either side of it.
Pro: Wide viewing angles. The laptop has a compact design and is sturdy enough for everyday use. While the touchpad feels a bit stiff, it also supports Windows precision drivers which makes it easy to scroll, zoom in/out and perform gestures on the screen. The keyboard’s travel distance is comfortable and keys are well spaced out. It also has plenty of connectivity options, including a USB 3.1 Type-C port for faster data transfers and charging.
Con: No optical drive. The display is mediocre with rather narrow viewing angles and poor color accuracy. While the laptop’s body is compact, it’s still thicker than most other ultraportable models due to its all-metal build. The screen is not touch-sensitive and the webcam could be better considering it has an HD sensor.
Pro: Solid battery life (vendor claims 9 hours, real-life tests reveal up to 8); lightweight (1.8kg) and compact; very fast charging; comes with Windows 10 Pro; terrific display; good-sized and comfortable keys; great cooling system.
Con: No optical drive; keyboard’s layout is a bit cluttered with some of the letter keys slightly smaller than usual; USB 3.1 Type-C only supports data transfer rather than video output as well; screen has average brightness and colors can appear dull at times; unreliable fingerprint scanner.
2. HP 14 Laptop
The HP 14 Laptop is a powerful machine at a low price. It has a beautiful 14-inch full HD display, a powerful quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 5500U processor, and 8 GB DDR4 RAM.
The laptop has a 256 GB SSD which gives it long battery life, and Windows 10 Home. With its thin & portable design, micro-edge & anti-glare screen, this is an excellent laptop for use in any work environment.
Its lack of USB Type C ports may be an issue for some people but the HP 14 Laptop still offers plenty of connectivity options with Bluetooth 4.2, WIFI 802.11ac, and one USB 3.0 port on the left side of the device.
It includes an HDMI port, 3.5mm headphone jack, and one USB 2.0 port on the right side of the device. There are two more USB 2.0 ports located on the backside of the laptop which makes it easy to use wired peripherals like a mouse or keyboard without having to worry about whether your devices will work with it or not.
The HP 14 Laptop is a complete package and the only negative about it is its lack of USB Type C ports and that’s something many people will be able to overlook when they see its specifications and price tag.
The Acer Aspire 5 Slim is a laptop with a 15.6” FHD IPS Display which has an AMD Ryzen 3 3200u (up to 3.5GHz). This device offers great graphics with the Vega 3 Graphics card.
It also comes with an 8GB RAM and 512GB PCIe SSD which are fast enough for multitasking. The device is lightweight at 1.5 KG, which makes it easy to carry around anywhere you go.
That being said, let us explore some of its drawbacks, too. One of the major concerns is the battery life, which does not last more than five hours on normal use and it takes just over three hours to recharge fully in Windows 10 mode.
The keyboard also lacks a backlight and as such, it can be difficult to use in dark settings. Finally, the speakers could have been better quality because the sound is very low even at high volume levels.
I liked how easy it was to carry around and the fact that it works smoothly with little to no lag when multitasking.
I also liked how it has a light indicator for charging near the power button, which ensures that you have no fears about being caught flat-handed in dark settings.
I disliked how there is only one USB 2.0 port and that it takes too long to charge fully. I also do not like how the sound is very low even when at high volume levels and that it lacks a backlight for the keyboard.
I would recommend the Aspire 5 Slim to students because it is lightweight and easy to carry around. I would not recommend this laptop for business use because of the lack of USB 2.0 ports, slow charging time, and low volume of speakers.
I liked how the device has a light indicator next to the power button which ensures that you are never caught with your pants down in dark settings.
I also like how there are several USB 3.0 ports for fast charging and the device runs smoothly with little to no lag time even when multitasking.
I also liked that it has a backlit keyboard which makes working in low-light settings easier than ever before.
The Dell Inspiron 3000 is a laptop intended for home user use, providing the performance expected by the typical person.
The laptop has an Intel Celeron processor to ensure smooth operation of Windows 10 Pro and its 16 GB of RAM provides fast access to frequently used programs.
The hard disk drive offers 1 TB worth of memory to store content, and a 15.6 HD screen ensures that texts and images are clearly displayed, even in daylight environments.
A built-in webcam is equipped to allow for video calling with family and friends, while the included WiFi is able to provide internet access through wireless connections.
A USB port and HDMI port allow for the connection of peripheral devices such as printers and external monitors, while Bluetooth connectivity is able to make file sharing simple with nearby friends and family members.
On top of this hardware, Dell has pre-installed Microsoft Office 365, which allows for extensive productivity; all of the necessary tools are presented, including Word for creating documents, Excel for managing spreadsheets, and PowerPoint for presentations.
The Dell Inspiron 3000 is a modern laptop with enough power to meet all of the needs of an average user in a sleek package with many features.
The most important part about this laptop is that it offers high-end features for a low price. This is mainly because it was not made to be used in an office environment, meaning it does not need the same level of hardware as other laptops.
- The battery life isn’t that long
- It doesn’t have enough RAM or storage space for heavy use (but would be fine if you only want to write papers and use Internet)
- The 15.6 HD Display is a great bonus but it’s not full high definition (which means the display isn’t as clear and beautiful as others)
- It can freeze occasionally which can be problematic depending on how heavy the your use case is
- The audio quality isn’t the best
- No real “cons” aside from price and lack of full HD Display (can be a pro depending on what you’re looking for)
All in all, this laptop is perfect for average home users who just want to surf the Internet, play games, watch movies/videos, write articles, etc. but is not good for those who want something to use in an office environment or heavy users who will be playing games, rendering videos, etc. on their laptops.
This laptop is great for anyone looking to save money and get all the features they need to accomplish everyday tasks!
The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 comes with a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-1035G1 10th Gen processor which has decent enough power for what this laptop has to offer. It can be quite slow at times when you’re multitasking and want to switch from one task to another.
And it doesn’t support too much memory either, with 8GB RAM only which means that if you’re a heavy user who wants all the running apps at once then this laptop isn’t for you.
However, most people use their laptops for basic tasks such as browsing the internet, editing documents, typing up documents as well as watching the occasional video that is streamed from Netflix or something similar.
If you’re a casual user then this laptop will perform very well for you and it’s more than enough to fulfill your basic computing needs.
The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 has a 256GB solid-state drive which means that it can boot quickly and open files very quickly, but there is still some lag when you’re switching between apps.
And although this laptop has an Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor which is more than capable for most tasks that are thrown at it, the performance does suffer because of the 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD. As such you can also use this as a media device since it can hold up to 15 hours of battery life.
If you’re a user who carries around your laptop with you wherever you go then this is definitely a good choice if battery life is essential for you, but if portability isn’t that important to you and all you want is a device to use while at home or while in the office then portability is not as big an issue.
The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 comes with a 15.6-inch touchscreen which means that it can be used as a tablet as well and the battery life of the laptop is good enough for you to actually use this laptop as a tablet.
However, because of this size, carrying around a hefty laptop with you everywhere you go might not be something most people enjoy. This makes it perfect for use at home or in the office.
Speakers on laptops are usually bad and the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 is no exception to this, however, if you’re a user who enjoys listening to music by plugging in external speakers into your laptop then you will be very pleased with this laptop’s audio performance.