Confused between the HP Spectre x360 vs HP Envy x360?
Let’s compare the latest 2021 version of these HP x360 laptops and find out which one is the better performer.
HP Spectre x360 vs. HP Envy x360
We’ll be comparing the latest 2021 versions of both HP laptops and giving you the verdict on which one should you buy out of these two HP x360 laptops.
HP Spectre x360 (2021)
“Initial startup was fast and painless on this laptop. The Tiger Lake i5 handles everyday multitasking without drama. 8GB of ram is just enough for most applications. The i5 and 8GB of ram are likely not enough for demanding applications like 4k video editing If that’s your jam, you’re gonna be looking at higher tier machines than this.”
HP has taken its HP Spectre x360 to the next level with the Spectre x360 (2021). Among the best devices we’ve encountered is the HP Spectre x360 from last year, a device that combines portability with powerful performance.
With the addition of Intel’s Evo certification, the newer model builds on that.
In addition to the Intel 11th-generation CPU, the HP Spectre x360 boasts higher performance than its predecessor.
As well as that the Intel x360 has taken a huge step forward in laptop design by meeting Evo certification requirements, which led to an elegantly designed, portable machine with the stigma of being a flagship.
With its internal components, HP’s Spectre x360 is not only a powerful computer, but it’s also very beautiful. Despite its similarities to its predecessor, the 2021 model promises to stand apart from both inside and out.
The Acer Aspire One boots quickly, and even has the capability of handling casual gaming, though you may have to adjust some settings according to the game.
The battery life of this device is however one of its most remarkable features. The HP Spectre x360 nearly reached the 13-hour mark in the intensive PCMark 10 battery life test.
You easily get a full day of work out of this laptop with a single charge. A Windows 10 laptop that competes with Chromebooks and MacBooks actually has longer battery life.
The HP Spectre x360 goes from being a slim, slick laptop to a bulky tablet when used as a tablet instead of a laptop (thanks to its 360-degree hinges).
We’d recommend a thin and light tablet like the Surface Pro 7 or iPad if you’re looking to use a device more often as a tablet than a laptop. These tablets are thin and light, and they support keyboards.
We also have a problem with fans that can become quite loud even when the laptop is not in use.
Sometimes we could hear the HP Spectre x360 fans kicking even when it was closed. Quite a few aspects of the HP Spectre x360 (2021) feel cheap, especially the keyboard.
The laptop is excellent for day-to-day use, including business, as long as you don’t mind the aforementioned issues. The price of it varies depending on the market, however. The good news is that you will not be disappointed if you have the budget for it.
HP Envy x360 (2021)
“I love this laptop. I was looking at a surface pro and decided to go with this instead. I’m so glad I did. It’s a perfect size and I love the touchscreen.”
With price, performance, and specs that fall between the bottom-end HP Pavilion x360 and the top-of-the-line HP Spectre x360, the HP Envy x360 15 is not an undercard.
Although it’s not necessarily the best laptop for everyone, the HP Envy x360 15 is among the best 2-in-1s of the year.
There is nothing particularly noteworthy about the HP Envy x360 15 (2021), even though it’s well built. In the end, however, it is an HP laptop, which is good enough.
Even though the screen isn’t a 4K OLED, the touchscreen display is still awesome. Using HP’s Envy x360 15 is a good idea on a worksite as well as in a coffee shop, because of its dramatic display.
The Envy x360 15 can’t be used very naturally as a tablet when using it in tablet mode.
The HP Envy x360 15 does not turn into an iPad when its screen is flipped. Instead, it feels like a laptop with Windows 10 running on the inside.
The laptop is not going to seem like a tablet for a long time. Of course, using it as a tablet was just fine, but the weight and bulk of the laptop might put some people off.
In our benchmark tests, the HP Envy x360 15 truly shined thanks to its strong Zen 3 Ryzen CPU, and it won almost every benchmark by a wide margin.
Envy x360 15 with Radeon graphics outperforms its competitors running Intel Iris Xe, and even by a wide margin in some cases.
Despite more competitive results, the Envy x360 15 still won. While its battery life isn’t the absolute best, it tops the podium at least on paper, if not actually.
In addition to being one of the best 2-in-1 laptops this year, the HP Envy x360 15 (2021) offers one of the strongest price-per-performance ratios.
If you didn’t like either of these two HP x360 laptops, check out these other similar ones that other people are buying right now. These are the best-selling ones at the moment. ✅
(You may even find one on sale!)
- With a 1920 x 1080 full HD touch screen display and the powerful and efficient AMD Ryzen 5 3500U mobile Processor, you can work, stream, and game for hours, along with Radeon Vega 8 for fast video and photo editing. Includes HDMI, USB-C, and USB 3.1 inputs
- Comprehensive, built-in, ongoing protection with Windows 10 helps protect you against viruses, malware, and ransomware
- Convenient true block privacy shutter allows you to physically close your PC's webcam whenever you're not using it
- With the included active pen, you can draw or take notes directly on the screen, anywhere you go
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with recharge technology to power your laptop computer up to 80% in just one hour
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U: AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 2500U Processor, 2.0GHz Base Frequency, up to 3.60GHz, 6 MB Smartcache
- Expanded Storage: 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB PCle Solid State Drive, Can Exactly Reach Your Expectation
- HP Envy X360 15: 15.6" Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 ) IPS Touchscreen WLED Display, Boasts Impressive Color and Clarity, AMD Radeon RX Vega 8 Graphics Integrated
- External Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/microphone Combo Jacks, 1 x microSD Media Card Reader
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Built-in FHD IR Webcam, 802.11ac (2x2), Bluetooth 4.2, Backlit Keyboard, Windows Ink, up to 10.5 Hours Battery Life
- 【CUSTOMlZED, Professional Upgraded to】: 4GB RAM | 128GB SSD
- Equipped With The Most Powerful and Fast AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 3 4300U (Beats i5-10210U) (Base Clock 2.7GHz, Max Boost Clock Up to 3.7GHz, 4MB L3 Cache, 4 Threads)
- 14" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Touchscreen Display, Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
- 1 x USB-C (with the function of Power Delivery 3.0 only), 2 x USB-A 3.1 (one Always on), 1 x HDMI, 1 x headphone/microphone combo, 1 x 4-in-1 Card Reader
- Microsoft Windows 10 in S mode, Wifi5(802.11ac 2x2) and Bluetooth, 2 x 2.0W Speakers with Dolby Audio DAX3, 720P Camera with Privacy Shutter, Up to 10 hours battery life【iCarp Pen】
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with quick recharge technology to power your laptop computer up to 80%
- Comprehensive protection with Windows 10 helps protect against viruses, malware, and ransomware
- Convenient TrueBlock privacy shutter allows you to physically close your webcam when you're not using it
- The included Active Pen lets you draw or take notes directly on the screen, anywhere you go
- With a full HD touch display and the AMD Ryzen processor, you can work, stream, game, and edit videos
- Powerful AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 7-3700U Processor(2.30GHz Base, upto 4.00GHz with Max Boost, 4MB Cache), delivers striking visuals, extended battery life, and higher data transfer rates.
- 14 in Full HD IPS touchscreen (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support that pop for vivid graphics and video, perfect for games, movies, and photos.
- 20GB DDR4 Memory for fast processing, 512GB PCI-e SSD for fast boot up and storage. 720p HD Webcam with TrueBlock Privacy Shutter.
- Integrated Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics delivers fantastic visual effects. 802.11ac; Bluetooth 4.1;1 x USB Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1(1 x always on), 1 x HDMI, 1 x Audio Jack
- Windows 10 Home. Backlit Keyboard, Fringer-print Reader, 4-cell lithium-ion battery (up to 7hrs), Rapid Charge--charge just 60 minutes for up to 80% power.