Looking for the most secure laptop for your use case?
Check out these laptops that I think are the most secure, and give you better protection than most laptops available in the market today.
Let’s check them out one by one and see what makes each laptop secure and more protected than the rest.
Table of Contents
Most Secure Laptop Picks in 2021
The MacBook Pro is one of the best laptops for 2021. Itâ€™s Appleâ€™s most exquisite production to date, and it comes with two variants: 13-inch and 16-inch versions.
Security is at the forefront of Appleâ€™s minds when they design their hardware and software. This means that the owner of a MacBook wonâ€™t be subject to many of the security threats Windows users face.
Windows computers are the most common targets for cybercriminals; whereas, the MacBook is designed to be impossible to open without serious hacking skills and security protocols in place. No one will be able to break into it with this level of protection.
Compared to Windows laptops, MacBook Pro has secure and strong protection.
Apple uses the most updated technology that makes Macbook Pro stay ahead of other competition paths. Their security feature prevents possible attacks from cybercriminals and gives a high level of privacy for users.
Its storage can be up to 2TB which is a lot for most users. Battery life on Macbook Pro is also longer than other laptops’ battery life on the market.
Apple is famous for its security features in its hardware and software which makes Macbook Pro superior in terms of security.
However, most users who do not have experience with Mac may find it difficult to switch with the different keyboard shortcuts and the separate interface.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon
Lenovo, a leading manufacturer of computers and laptops, has come second to none in offering reliability, durability, and convenience.
Lenovo offers some of the most durable laptops on the market with features that allow you to ignore wear and tear even if subjected to extreme abuse.
Lenovoâ€™s range of laptops for business users is the ThinkPad series. The ThinkPad offers unparalleled performance with its processors that can handle anything you throw at them.
To ensure maximum security for their users, Lenovo offers ThinkShield technology which is a customized security platform that allows for the greatest end-to-end security features.
The manufacturer also secures cloud-based software that keeps evolving to protect Windows users from security threats.
Razer Blade 15 (or Other Razor Laptops)
Razer is a company in the gaming industry made up of several subsidiaries. They are considered to be one of the leading companies in this field.
One of Razer’s best-performing laptops, for example, offers excellent performance at a cheaper price than the MacBook Pro. This puts pressure on Apple because this laptop has much better features.
The company suffered from an Intel Manufacturing Mode for CPUs error that left them exposed to many attacks.
The error was reported in 2018 and although Razer acted quickly to solve the problem, it is said that their laptops are not as secure as they should be.
New devices coming to market will not have this problem as they will be well-protected by hardware encryptions from future security attacks.
Dell XPS 13, 15 (and Other Dell Laptops)
In this company, Dell, Lenovo’s military-grade durability is combined with HP’s beautifully designed laptops. The XPS series, in particular, is meant for business users. That means it targets the same market as Lenovo’s ThinkPad series.
This line of laptops is just as durable as a ThinkPad but offers some aesthetical tweaks which may tempt users away from a Thinkpad – especially if they want a trendier-looking laptop.
Security has been given extra attention by Dell and has been constructed to offer high-security levels with features including Windows Hello or fingerprint reader on the power button that ensures no one can open the laptop when you’re not around.
Dell also equipped this laptop with Security Suite Enterprise which allows data to be transmitted securely through Mobile Connectivity.
HP Elite Dragonfly
A strong security presence is the only way to counter security threats, and the Elite Dragonfly is an undated solution against the increasing number of intrusions.
All weapons are at your disposal with this laptop – there’s facial recognition courtesy of the IR camera, which means no one else will be able to open your laptop before you are ready to use it.
Paired with facial recognition, both features ensure that only you can access your laptop. As for data protection, the Elite Dragonfly has vPro technology from Intel – this gives Information Technology departments access to saved data in case the area falls prey to hacking initiatives.
There are also features that provide even more protection for your data – Sure Start from HP for example.
With all these layers of security, the battle against security threats is easily won, with no data being lost or manipulated in the process. Write this in a sleek way that’s easy to understand and somewhat professional.
How to Avoid Being Hacked on your Laptop
A laptop is an essential tool for everyday life. It allows people to communicate with others via social media, email accounts, and text messaging. People can also use their laptops to work on documents at school or at their job.
Unfortunately, this means that the internet must be accessible when working on a laptop. With this accessibility comes potential vulnerabilities that can leave any laptop at risk of getting hacked.
Fortunately, there are several things that you can do to protect yourself and your data from hackers. This article will provide some tips on how to be secure on the internet when using a laptop.
Searching the web may seem like a simple and straightforward task, but it is quite an open process. Search engines do not require any form of identification to access search results, so it is easy for anyone to gain access to your data.
One of the most common methods that hackers use when trying to hack a laptop is phishing. Phishing targets users by sending them seemingly legitimate emails asking for their information in order for something to be unlocked or service to be unlocked.
In addition, hackers use man-in-the-middle attacks when trying to hack a laptop. This attack occurs when someone manages to access information before the connection is encrypted.
In this way, it is possible for people who are not supposed to have access to your data or account information to gain access by intercepting the data and forwarding it to a third party.
Another common method that hackers use when trying to hack a laptop is by utilizing keyloggers. A keylogger records everything that is typed on the keyboard, which can include passwords and bank account information.
They are especially dangerous because they do not require any form of user interaction.
Instead, all a hacker needs to do is activate the keylogger and they have access to everything that you type.
To avoid getting hacked on the internet when using a laptop it is necessary to follow the tips below:
- Only download links from legitimate websites that are trusted sources.
- Make sure that all privacy settings are activated when using social media accounts, especially if you post private information such as photos and location.
- Always log out of social media and email accounts after each session.
- It is important to always double-check that you are on the correct website before typing in any information.
- It is also important to remember that the URL will always start with “HTTPS” and not just “HTTP”. This means that the website has been secured with an SSL certificate which encrypts data during transport.
If you are still worried about being hacked on your laptop, it may be necessary to take additional steps to ensure your personal information is secure.
This can include utilizing an operating system with built-in security features, keeping your antivirus updated, and using a virtual private network (VPN) when browsing the internet on public WiFi.
If you didn’t like this list or didn’t find the most secure laptop you were looking for, check out these bonus accessories to make your current laptop more secure.
- Designed for Windows 10: Supports Windows Hello Authentication
- Fast Fingerprint Authentication
- Documents/Folder Encryption
- 360° Fingerprint Recognition | Multi-Fingerprint Registration
- Please send a message directly to our store to assist you if you are encountering any difficulty...
- [Quick Recognition ] Identifying fingerprint in 0.15 seconds, 360 degrees recognition, makes a more...
- [Easy Operation] Genuine win 10 don't need to download any driver file to make it work.(If it is not...
- [PC Security ] Featuring a biological detection will high precision algorithm to detect the real...
- [Share with families] Family member can enjoy fingerprint recognition and encryption, My 'world'...
- [Benss Guarantee ] If you have any questions or failed the installation, feel free to contact us....
- 📷《FACIAL RECOGNITION: WINDOWS 10 HELLO FACE》 Compatible with Windows 10 Hello Face, which...
- 📷《FULL HD 1080P USB WEBCAM》 80° wide angle lens captures high definition image and video at...
- 📷《PLUG & PLAY; NO DRIVERS REQUIRED》 This is a plug & play webcam camera, it is easy to be...
- 📷《BUILT-IN HIGH QUALITY MICROPHONE & NOISE REDUCTION》 The built-in microphone offers a super...
- 📷《PRODUCT DETAILS》 Features up to a 1080P resolution (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) at 30 fps....
- 【FACIAL RECOGNITION】Webcam with Dual Microphone Designed for Win 11 and Win10 Hello
- 【MULTI-USER Adaptive】Share your computer with friends and families
- 【FACE AUTHENTICATION】Compatible with Windows Hello, which enables you to log into PC just by...
- 【Hands-Free Login】Masquerade Detection by Infrared Camera with Depth Sensor; ANTI-SPOOFING,...
- 【Built-In Dual Array Microphone】Video Chat and any Audio Web Conferencing
- Plug and Play, no need driver or other software. 1 second High speed recognition login your PC with...
- Multi-user support. Identify users with faces even on shared computer such as family and group....
- Anti-Spoofing & Hands-Free Login Web Camera without password, Masquerade Detection by Infrared Cam....
- Web Camera Up to 1080P (Entry Level) with 2 digital omnidirectional mic for MS Teams, Cortana,...
- Turn on the Privacy Switch before use. Set up camera on a monitor or on a tripod, An embedded tripod...