Looking for a pen for Dell XPS 13?
Here are a few stylus pens for your Dell XPS 13 laptop that you can get. Make sure the read the actual users’ opinions first before buying, as some pens might be incompatible with your XPS 13 laptop, which is rare, but to avoid this from happening do check out the reviews.
Pen for Dell XPS 13
- Compatible Model Numbers: DELL XPS15 9575 2 in 1, XPS 15 9570 XPS 12, 13 9365, 9250 Inspiron 13...
- Compatible P/N: 977RK 750-ABEB PN579X
- Device Type: Stylus.
- Color: Abyss Black.
- Buttons Qty: 3.
- Weight: 0.72 oz.
- This product is compatible with the following systems: Latitude 5290 2 In 1, Latitude 7390 2 in 1,...
- Designed For XPS15 9575 2 in 1, XPS 15 9570 XPS 12, 13 9365, 9250 Inspiron 13 5378, 13 5379, 13...
- Features White LED indicator, Wacom Active ES technology, Wacom Active ES technology (AES) 2.0,...
- The magnetic pen securely attaches to the side of your 2-in-1 on supported Dell 2-in-1 notebooks
- Dell XPS 15 9570 Touch model XPS 13 9365 13-inch 2-in-1, Latitude 11 (5175), Latitude 11 (5179),...
- Palm rejection technology Helps prevent accidental marks on the screen while using the stylus pen.
- Included 2 extra Battery Free. Active, sleep, hover and touch features Enable versatile use.
- Pocket clip Lets you keep the stylus pen within reach.
- Power button Allows you to turn off the stylus and conserve battery life. Comfort grip
- Connectivity: Wireless - Microsoft Pen Protocol
- Features: Magnetic Snap, Pressure sensitivity
- Stylus Type: Active
- Color: Black
- Height: 5.4"
Is Dell XPS 13 a good laptop for drawing?
Yes, it is a good laptop for drawing.
Artists and designers should also consider the Dell XPS 13. With its feature set, it has everything you are looking for. It is therefore the best laptop to draw and create art on. No matter how many programs are running, this laptop runs smoothly thanks to the Intel Core i7 processor.